Colchester Bowling Club Covid-19 Playing
“You can play lawn bowls where facilities have reopened, but you can only take part in these activities by yourself or with members of your household or with one person outside of your household, as long as you are able to maintain social distancing.”
1. Book rink by ringing Reg Pain on 01206 298851 or 07796671300
Session times: 0930-1100, 1130-1300, 1330-1500, 1530-1700
For evening games please phone Reg.
All games must take place on the allocated rink
Arrive no more than10 minutes before your session time. 3 rinks
available per session.
2. Only 6 people allowed on Club premises at any one time.
Playing formats are as per Bowls England guidelines-
a. Individuals playing bowls on their own single rink.
b. Two individuals from two different households playing on a single rink with no marker.
c. Members of the same household on a single rink (no marker unless from the same household).
3. Open gate, use wipes to sanitize locks and park away from other cars.
4. Take annexe key from pot in ground.
5. Unlock annex for toilets, handwashing and bowling equipment.
Sanitize 2 mats and 2 jacks per rink. Wash hands.
6. Only one person per rink to handle mats and jacks.
7. After play, sanitize mats and jacks, replace on trolley and wash hands.
Take your own rubbish home
8.If no one else is waiting to play, lock the annex, replace key in the pot, lock gates and sanitize locks as you leave.
Put out the water sprinkler after play if you are finishing in the last session.